Module 4 Poker Psychology
When you are trying to play winning poker your not only trying to make objectively good moves, but you are also attempting to keep the nature of your moves concealed from your opponents whilst simultaneously trying to figure out what they are doing so you can counteract it.
The psychology of poker plays a big part in the game and its an important skill for you to learn.
In this module we’ll take a look at some of the keys areas of this topic.
Module 4 Contents
- 4.1 Poker Tells
- 4.2 Building a Poker Bankroll Challenge *Stage 7* $72 to $92
- 4.3 Betting Patterns
- 4.4 Poker Decisions
- 4.5 Building a Poker Bankroll Challenge *Stage 8* $92 to $117
- 4.6 Poker Tilt
- 4.7 Poker Hands - Big Lay Down
- 4.8 Building a Poker Bankroll Challenge *Stage 9* $117 to $142
- 4.9 End of Module Quiz
Cash Game Strategy Guide Modules
- Module 1 - Cash Game Strategy Introduction
- Module 2 - Pre Flop Strategy
- Module 3 - Post Flop Strategy
- Module 4 - Poker Psychology
- Module 5 - Advanced Poker Strategy
Continue to next section - 4.1 Poker Tells