How to Win at Poker: Winning Poker Strategy Course
Often people find it simple to learn the rules of poker, but remain losing players because they don’t understand the basic principles of how to win at poker.
During this free course we will teach you a solid basic strategy that will turn your game into a winning game. This course WILL make you into a profitable poker player and we’ll prove it to you.
To help you learn the principles in the course and to motivate you to continue, we are going to guide you step by step on how to turn an initial stake of $25 into $1,000 by the end of the course.
What Will I Learn? Course Outline
Many people believe that poker is a game of luck, but this couldn’t be further from the truth. Poker is a game of skill, that’s the first thing you have to accept and understand.
Do you think the top professionals are just lucky and that’s why they earn a fortune and constantly finish in the money in tournaments? No, its because they play with a poker strategy that maximises their chances of winning.
During this Course we’ll teach you how to play poker with a solid strategy and give you all the tools and information you need, including:
- How to Choose the Most Profitable Tables
- Correct Bankroll Management
- Strategy Before the Flop including hand selection and how to play with an advantage in position
- How to Play After the Flop including poker odds explained and different betting strategies
- An Introduction to Poker Psychology – How to work out what your opponent has
- Advanced Poker Strategy – including Advanced Concepts and Moves
- A Poker Bankroll Challenge where we walk you through turning a starting bankroll of $25 into a bankroll of $1,000 by the end of the course
Poker Bankroll Challenge: Turn $25 into $1,000
The main aim of this course is to teach you how to play poker with a solid strategy. We’ll give you all the tools and information necessary, and during the length of this course we’ll take you step by step through a Poker Bankroll Challenge to turn an initial stake of $25 into $1,000 using the strategy you learn.
$25 into $1,000 – Is this a gimmick? No, certainly not. Here are the reasons for the Poker Bankroll Challenge:
- Motivation – As you progress through this course, you’ll see your bank balance increasing, hopefully this will act to show you that the strategies you are learning are working and motivate you to continue on with the course.
- Experience – just reading this course will not give you the full benefit, we want you to practice what you are learning and get experience playing this new style. At various points in the course we’ll send you off to practice what you have just learnt on the tables and see how it works in real life situations.
- Understanding – Its one thing to memorise a strategy, but its another thing to understand the concepts behind the strategy and understand why you are winning with it, this course together with the practical experience of playing the strategy will help you understand why it works and this will enable you to advance your game after this course on your own by developing this into your own personalised strategy.
If you are prepared to commit to this course and take it seriously, then you will be able to take the strategies you learn and become a very successful poker player, and not only that but you’ll also have a starting bankroll of $1,000 to get you on your way.
Don’t Believe me? Here are some excepts from just a few of the many emails we receive from members of the Poker Professor Community:
“I just wanted to thank you for the great course on your website. I reckon that my poker skills are at least double what they were before I found your website and I will be forever grateful.
I’ve still got a long way to go with the $1,000 challenge but I have already built my bankroll into triple figures and feel so much more confident in my game than I ever have done. Keep up the good work. ”
Mike – Birmingham, UK
“Hey, I wanted to let you know how well I was doing with your guide on your website and say thank you.
I am well into Module 5 of the guide and so far I have built my bankroll from $25 up to just under $350 and am still working to get it up to the $1,000 that you have challenged us to do.
I’ll let you know when I hit the target.”
Brandon – Denver, Colorado, USA
“Hi, I’ve been using your website and the winning poker strategy guide for about a month now. You can use this as a testimony on your site if you like, as I have worked through your course and completely transformed the way I play poker.
Not only did I use the instructions in the course to turn my initial $25 into $1,000 but I have used that $1,000 to continue to work up the stake levels and I currently have a poker bankroll of over $2,000 and regularly play on the $2 / $4 tables.
I would highly recommend your guide to everyone, and have already told several of my friends about it.”
Neil – Enfield, London, UK
How to Follow This Course
Work through the course at your own pace, some people will finish the course in very short time, and others will take a lot longer. There’s no rush, so take it one step at a time and if you struggle with a particular concept or lesson, then just re-visit it until you are clear, or ask for help in our Poker Q&A section.
To get the most out of the course then before you begin you should read and agree to the following statement:
“I agree to follow this course, and to put into action the strategies I learn exactly, and not sway from it. I will do exactly what this course says and if at the end of it I am not happy then I can return to playing how I currently do, but I’m going to give it a go”
There is no point in continuing with this course if you’re not going to give it a go, if you don’t follow the course exactly then it won’t work as well for you. Follow the strategies exactly and make sure you are playing at an online poker room that is suitable for the stage of learning that you are at.
Some important things that we assume in this course are:
- The course is based on playing No Limit Texas Holdem
- You have completed our Learn How To Play Poker Course and / or already understand the rules and how to play Texas Holdem.
Don’t be A Poker Fish: Become a Poker Shark
There is no doubt that there is a lot of money to be made playing Poker, Internet tournaments are starting every hour that offer prize money of thousands of dollars, there are also some regular large online tournaments that offer $million+ prize money. The biggest live tournament in the world is the World Series of Poker, that offers tens of millions in prize money to the winner! There are more Poker Millionaires due to Online Poker than there ever could be with just live poker.
Over the last few years Poker has grown to become the world’s favourite game. Player numbers are growing at a phenomenal rate. The two main reasons for this are:
- Internet Poker – the growth of internet poker now means that you can log on and find a game of poker at any time of the day or night, its less intimidating than playing live in a real casino and you can play in your pyjamas or while eating or however you want!
- TV Coverage – nowadays you can turn on your T.V and find coverage of a poker tournament frequently. There are even Poker specialised channels now. This is helping new players to understand the rules and strategies of poker and encourages them to have a go themselves.
This influx of new players to poker means that the sea is brimming with Poker Fish that are inexperienced and don’t know how to win at poker.
A fish is someone who doesn’t have a strategy and chases or ‘fishes’ with long-shot hands that he shouldn’t even be playing. In other words they rely on luck and play against the odds.
The Poker Sharks are the players who play with a proper strategy and understand how to play poker with the odds in their favour. The sharks feast on the novice poker fish and that is how they walk away as winning poker players.
To put it in simple terms, in poker a bad player is regarded as a Fish, and a good player is regarded as a Shark.
This course is going to teach you to be a Poker shark. Using the strategies and concepts in this course you will be able to make informed decisions whilst at the poker table and not chase dead hands that have little or no likelihood of ever winning.
So if your ready to become a Poker Shark then lets get started with the first lesson…